Mrunal Thakur Chanderi Saree
Multicolor silk chanderi saree. Comes with a matching blouse piece. Blouse can be stitched for an additional fee. This is a very avante garde sari —if i were going to meet Sartre or Camus, I would wear this sari. and these colours woukd lift us up from existential crises.
About the weave -
Chanderi is a weave that traces its origin back to the Vedic period. According to Hindu mythology, it is believed that Lord Krishna’s cousin and King of chanderi, Shishupal, discovered it. It is known for its translucence, glossy texture, and light weight. This unique fabric is woven by intertwining silk and zari in the silk yarn, creating a shiny surface.
USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping is $15. If the saree can't fit into a priority mail medium flat rate, then additional charges will apply as shipping charges will be based on the weight of the package.
International Shipping starting at $55. Typically delivery will take 6-10 business days. There are faster options we can use. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need expedited delivery. Additional charges will apply.
1. Pia Ka Ghar is not responsible for customs, duties or tax fees incurred on delivery.
2. Due to the handwoven nature of our products, there may be marks, etc.. on the products. These are not defects. This is normal in hand made products and the identifying characteristic of something made by hand.
3. Goods once sold will not be taken back.
4. Delivery timelines are approximations and timely delivery is depending on the courier service.
5. If you have an urgent deadline, you need to let us know via at least two methods of communication: 1. email 2. text 3. notes in web order.
6. our bespoke policies and things you should know before ordering bespoken
Our response to COVID-19
During this difficult time where the pandemic is changing life as we know it, Pia Ka Ghar is continuing to deliver orders to our clients. We appreciate your support. Please contact us if you have any questions re. delivery.
Color Accuracy Disclaimer
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, the color of products may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products we carry and that appear on the website, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact representation.