The California Dreamin' Lehenga
Full hand embroidered pink tulle lehenga with heavy hand embroidered blouse and dupatta. The embroidery on the skirt, blouse and dupatta is all sequin work double stitched by hand. This lehenga is a special one to us because it is our first in house lehenga design ideated by our bridal stylist, Neel Ganguly. It is inspired by his love of the ocean and beach towns. He wanted to design something that was lightweight, flowy and shimmery. It carries with it a lot of wonderful memories throughout the design process. We hope that this lehenga allows you to create many wonderful memories!
Sizing: This outfit can be made in our standard size small or in a custom size
Size S: Blouse Bust 32"-34" Lehenga Waist: 28-30" Lehenga Length: 44"
Size M: Blouse Bust 36"-38" Lehenga Waist 32"-34" Lehenga Length 44"
Size L: Blouse Bust 38"-40" Lehenga Waist 34"-36" Lehenga Length 44"
Made to measure (We make it to your exact measurements. To do so, we face time with you in order to ensure the measurements are being taken correctly
*Please note we do not cover alterations
USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping is $15. If the saree can't fit into a priority mail medium flat rate, then additional charges will apply as shipping charges will be based on the weight of the package.
International Shipping starting at $55. Typically delivery will take 6-10 business days. There are faster options we can use. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need expedited delivery. Additional charges will apply.
1. Pia Ka Ghar is not responsible for customs, duties or tax fees incurred on delivery.
2. Due to the handwoven nature of our products, there may be marks, etc.. on the products. These are not defects. This is normal in hand made products and the identifying characteristic of something made by hand.
3. Goods once sold will not be taken back.
4. Delivery timelines are approximations and timely delivery is depending on the courier service.
5. If you have an urgent deadline, you need to let us know via at least two methods of communication: 1. email 2. text 3. notes in web order.
6. our bespoke policies and things you should know before ordering bespoken
Our response to COVID-19
During this difficult time where the pandemic is changing life as we know it, Pia Ka Ghar is continuing to deliver orders to our clients. We appreciate your support. Please contact us if you have any questions re. delivery.
Color Accuracy Disclaimer
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, the color of products may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products we carry and that appear on the website, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact representation.