Terracotta Red Printed Kurti
In Stock in Size 36(Bust 41 in, Shoulder 15.5 in, Length 30.5 in)
- Neck Type: Round Neck
- Sleeve Type: 3/4 SLEEVES
- Fabrics: Viscose
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Product Care: Hand Wash Separately
- Fabric composition: 55% Viscose 45% Cotton
- Model Height: 5'5"/165 cms and is wearing size 34
USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping is $15. If the saree can't fit into a priority mail medium flat rate, then additional charges will apply as shipping charges will be based on the weight of the package.
International Shipping starting at $55. Typically delivery will take 6-10 business days. There are faster options we can use. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need expedited delivery. Additional charges will apply.
1. Pia Ka Ghar is not responsible for customs, duties or tax fees incurred on delivery.
2. Goods once sold will not be taken back.
3. Delivery timelines are approximations and timely delivery is depending on the courier service.
4. If you have an urgent deadline, you need to let us know via at least two methods of communication: 1. email 2. text 3. notes in web order.
5. our bespoke policies and things you should know before ordering bespoken
Our response to COVID-19
During this difficult time where the pandemic is changing life as we know it, Pia Ka Ghar is continuing to deliver orders to our clients. We appreciate your support. Please contact us if you have any questions re. delivery.
Color Accuracy Disclaimer
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, the color of products may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products we carry and that appear on the website, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact representation.